Consent for Mutual Exchange

Please complete and return this form with your registration packet if your child has special education records that we will need to request from the former school.  For the purposes of this form, we (MTS) would be considered the "serving school" and we would ask you list any contact information you may have for the previous school under "Name of Agency/Person."  

Consent for Mutual Exchange of Information Form.pdf, 30.12 KB; (Last Modified on April 15, 2020)