The Culinary Arts program combines a comprehensive culinary curriculum with on the job training making our Culinary Arts program unique and exciting for young people. Students exit the program job-ready and prepared for further culinary education. Students are immersed in daily commercial food production, customer service training and academic instruction. Possible opportunities in catering and internships available.
- Earn high school english credit
- Industry certification, including Serve Safe Sanitation certification
- College credits may be available through the Tech Prep program
- No face piercing, acrylic nails, nail polish, or jewelry of any kind may be worn during kitchen lab time
- Culinary Arts will charge a fee of $55 for:
- Chef coat, chef hat, kitchen apron, cut resistant gloves, and Washington State Food Handlers Card