• Are you looking for another way to obtain your high school diploma?  If you are, here is how to get started.  If you are currently enrolled at Black Hills High School or Tumwater High School, please contact your counselor and discuss Secondary Options with them.  If you are not enrolled at either high school in the Tumwater School District or you are enrolled in out of district high school, please contact:
    Debbie Center, Registrar
    Secondary Options - Black Hills High School
    Debbie will get you started on your path to graduation.  There is a link for registrations forms, that can be found under the Secondary Options "Registration" tab on this website. 
    Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!