Tumwater School District will be offering Grab 'n Go meal service during fully remote learning
!!!! UPDATE: USDA EXTENDS FREE MEALS FOR ALL KIDS AGES 0-18 THROUGH 12/31/2020
- Meals are available to all students at all sites from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm for enrolled TSD students.
- Households are encouraged to continue to apply for the free and reduced price meals. You can apply on-line through your Skyward Family Access or by filling out the application and returning it back to the Food Service office.
During the remote learning period we will be offering 5-Day meal boxes!
- Each meal box will contain 5 breakfast and 5 lunches
- Meal boxes must be pre-ordered by calling the Food Service office by Mondays before 11am for pick-up the following Monday 360-709-7740.
- Pick up boxes on Mondays between the hours of 8 and 1
- To cancel an order please call by Friday, for Monday's pick-up