Taking an Extended Leave

General Leave Information

  • Please contact Human Resources at (360) 709-7020 for more information about leave options.

    • For any extended leave of five days or more, please complete a Leave of Absence Request form. 
    • If you wish to apply for Shared Leave, please complete a Shared Leave Application and send to Human Resources.

Leave Forms

General Leave Topics

  • Federal Family & Medical Leave (FMLA)

  • Washington Paid Family Medical Leave (PFML)