• Medication at School

    If a student must receive oral medication during the school day, the parent/ guardian shall provide the school a completed written authorization form (Authorization For Administration Of Medication At School) from a licensed health provider. All medication must be in the original container and the written medication authorization form must match exactly the information on the container (RCW 28A.210.260> & 28A.210.270; TSD Board Policy 5434; Administrative Procedures P-5434). Oral medication is prescription medication or over-the-counter (OTC) medication such as Tylenol, cough syrup, Midol, etc. Specific medications such as Epi-Pens, inhalers and insulin require a written authorization form and a health care plan reviewed by the School Nurse (RN).