•  Payroll Forms and Instructions
    Employee monthly earning statements (paystubs) and leave balances are now distributed electronically through the district website.

    Substitute Payroll Packet

    Once you have applied and are approved by Employment Services at ESD 113 to substitute for the Tumwater School District, please complete this packet.  Forms should be brought to the District Office - Payroll Department along with original identification documents to complete the I-9.  Paper packets are also available in our office.

    Direct Deposit Authorization Form

    Use this form to identify the bank account into which you want your monthly paycheck deposited.  Return the completed form to the Payroll office by the 10th day of the month to ensure your paycheck is deposited in the correct account.

    W-4 2021
    To change your federal income tax withholding, complete Form W-4 and submit it to the Payroll office staff at 621 Linwood Ave SW, Tumwater WA 98512. Questions can be directed to Payroll staff (see above for contact information). For additional assistance in completing your W-4 form complete the IRS withholding calculator at: W-4 Withholding Calculator

     Washington State Long Term Care Tax - Starting 01/01/2022

    Washington State has created a Long Term Care Trust Fund. This program mandates long term care benefits for WA residents that and will be funded through employee premiums. 

    Washington Cares Fund

    WA Cares Flyer

    Information about long term care insurance


    Employment Verification Requests

    Tumwater School District requires employment verification requests to be submitted in writing with a release from the employee. These requests can be faxed to (360) 709-7002 or mailed to ATTN: Payroll, Tumwater School District, 621 Linwood Ave SW, Tumwater, WA 98512. You can contact payroll at (360) 709-7029 with any questions.
    Payroll Staff Contact Information:
    Pam Jolley
    Payroll Manager
    (360) 709-7019
    Deb Jones
    Payroll Coordinator, Certificated & Administrative Employees
    (360) 709-7014 
    Sarah Nelson
    Payroll Coordinator, Classified Employees
    (360) 709-7013
    Payroll Main Phone Line: (360) 709-7029