- For questions about plan benefits please contact the plan carrier directly - phone numbers and links to websites are listed below.
- For eligibility and enrollment questions please contact Pam Jolley at: email@example.com
2018-2019 Health Benefit Enrollment Forms/Information
The 2018-2019 benefit year will be November 1, 2018 - December 31, 2019. You will not be able to make changes during this time frame unless you experience a qualifying event.
All Washington State school districts will be transitioning to the School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB) beginning January 1, 2020.
- If you experience a qualifying event outside of open enrollment you can make a correlating change within 30 days of the qualifying event. A qualifying event is one of the following: Birth of a child, marriage, divorce, adoption, court appointed dependent, loss of other coverage or gain of other coverage.
- The following are eligible dependents: Lawful Spouse, Domestic Partner, Children up to age 26 (natural, adopted, step, or court appointed), Children over the age of 26 who are incapable of self support (subject to approval).
- Changes to medical insurance must be completed using a medical enrollment form (see links to forms below).
- Dental and WEA vision changes must be completed either online at http://digital.alight.com/wea or over the phone at 1-855-668-5039.
November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2019 Benefits at a Glance (this is a side by side comparison sheet of plans currently offered)For benefit plan summaries, provider locators, and employee resources visit our district benefits website (maintained by Propel Insurance):
User Name: TumwaterPassword: Tumwater33For questions about plan coverage, billing, and customer service contact:Premera Blue Cross - Phone: (855) 756-0798
- Tumwater School District's Benefits Website: www.propelinsurance.com
- Go to: Resources then Client Resources
- Click on: Log In To Online Tools then HRconnection
Kaiser Permanente - Phone: (888) 901-4636
Willamette Dental Service – Phone: (800) 360-1909 Ext 4450 for Customer Service
Delta Dental - Phone: (800) 554-1907Premera Blue Cross MedicalPremera Blue Cross medical plan changes or enrollment must be completed via the below paper enrollment/change form. Also listed below is Premera's contact information and the 2018-19 medical plan coverage booklets.Contact InformationPhone: 1-855-756-0798 (5 am to 8 pm, M-F)Website: www.premera.comMailing Address: PO Box 91060, Seattle, WA 98111-9160Account Login: LoginPlan Booklets
WEA Select Benefits CenterAny changes to any WEA plan (Washington Dental Services, Willamette Dental or Vision Services Plan) including adding or removing dependents and adding, waiving or changing a dental plan must be done through the online benefit portal or by calling the number below:Online Benefit Portal: http://digital.alight.com/wea
- Basic Plan Booklet
- EasyChoice A Plan Booklet
- EasyChoice B Plan Booklet
- Plan 2 Booklet
- Plan 3 Booklet
- Plan 5 Booklet
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) Booklet
Phone Number: 1-855-668-5039
State Retirement Benefit Information
For questions or information about your Washington State Retirement plan contact:Washington State Department of Retirement Systems – Phone: (800) 547-6657
For information about health benefits for retiring employees contact:Washington State Health Care Authority - Phone (800) 200-1004