- For questions about plan benefits please contact the plan carrier directly - phone numbers and links to websites are listed below.
- For eligibility and enrollment questions please contact Pam Jolley at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice (9/1/19)
There are two benefit enrollment windows to be aware of:
- Benefits that will end December 31, 2019 (adjusting benefits before SEBB starts 1/1/20). Information available below.
- The new SEBB open enrollment for benefits that start 1/1/20 begins October 1st. Information is available to review by clicking the "SEBB Information" link on the left of this section.
September 2018 - December 2019
Health Benefit Enrollment Information
Limited Open Enrollment for changes effective November 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019 is available by calling the WEA Select Benefits Center at 855-668-5039 during regular business hours from September 10th - September 19th. You can add or drop dependents on your dental and/or vision insurance or change your dental carrier during this window of time in September.
You may also change your medical plan, and add or drop coverage for yourself or your dependents by contacting Pam Jolley at email@example.com for an enrollment change form, or by clicking on the link to the enrollment change forms below. Changes to your medical plan will be in effect from November 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019.
All Washington State school districts will be transitioning to the School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB) beginning January 1, 2020.
- If you experience a qualifying event outside of open enrollment you can make a correlating change within 30 days of the qualifying event. A qualifying event is one of the following: Birth of a child, marriage, divorce, adoption, court appointed dependent, loss of other coverage or gain of other coverage.
- The following are eligible dependents: Lawful Spouse, Domestic Partner, Children up to age 26 (natural, adopted, step, or court appointed), Children over the age of 26 who are incapable of self support (subject to approval).
- Changes to medical insurance must be completed using a medical enrollment form (see links to forms below).
- Dental and WEA vision changes must be completed either online at http://digital.alight.com/wea or over the phone at 1-855-668-5039.
November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2019 Benefits at a Glance (this is a side by side comparison sheet of plans currently offered)For benefit plan summaries, provider locators, and employee resources visit our district benefits website (maintained by Propel Insurance):
User Name: TumwaterPassword: Tumwater33For questions about plan coverage, billing, and customer service contact:Premera Blue Cross - Phone: (855) 756-0798
- Tumwater School District's Benefits Website: www.propelinsurance.com
- Go to: Resources then Client Resources
- Click on: Log In To Online Tools then HRconnection
Kaiser Permanente - Phone: (888) 901-4636
Willamette Dental Service – Phone: (800) 360-1909 Ext 4450 for Customer Service
Delta Dental - Phone: (800) 554-1907Premera Blue Cross MedicalPremera Blue Cross medical plan changes or enrollment must be completed via the below paper enrollment/change form. Also listed below is Premera's contact information and the 2018-19 medical plan coverage booklets.Contact InformationPhone: 1-855-756-0798 (5 am to 8 pm, M-F)Website: www.premera.comMailing Address: PO Box 91060, Seattle, WA 98111-9160Account Login: LoginPlan Booklets
WEA Select Benefits CenterAny changes to any WEA plan (Washington Dental Services, Willamette Dental or Vision Services Plan) including adding or removing dependents and adding, waiving or changing a dental plan must be done through the online benefit portal or by calling the number below:Online Benefit Portal: http://digital.alight.com/wea
- Basic Plan Booklet
- EasyChoice A Plan Booklet
- EasyChoice B Plan Booklet
- Plan 2 Booklet
- Plan 3 Booklet
- Plan 5 Booklet
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) Booklet
Phone Number: 1-855-668-5039
State Retirement Benefit Information
For questions or information about your Washington State Retirement plan contact:Washington State Department of Retirement Systems – Phone: (800) 547-6657
For information about health benefits for retiring employees contact:Washington State Health Care Authority - Phone (800) 200-1004