• Records Requests

    To request records, you may email a Special Education/504 records request to tsd.ss.rr@tumwater.k12.wa.us or fax it to 360-709-7042.


    Special Education Records Retention

    In accordance with state law, six years or more after a student withdraws from the Tumwater School District or exits from special education services, the student’s record is destroyed. These records are unique to special education services and do not include school transcripts, attendance records or immunization records. If you or your child is or has ever been qualified for special education, it is very important for you to ensure that you have your child's special education records, even after graduation. If you have any questions about obtaining special education records, or would like a copy of your records, please call the Special Services office at 360-709-7040.