TMS WIAA Athletics for 7th and 8th Grades
Attention 6th Grade Families: Sports offered at TMS are for 7th and 8th grade students only as per WIAA rules/guidelines. Beginning in 2018-19 school year, the Y will be providing an Afterschool Fall Sports program. Registration opens on August 20th. See here for more details.
Athletics/Activities Offered for 7th and 8th Grade Students(Click on Sport below to navigate to Team Page)
- Season One (Aug-Oct): Football (Co-ed), Girls' Soccer, Cross Country (Co-ed)
- Season Two (Oct-Dec): Girls' Basketball, Wrestling (Co-ed), Dance (Co-ed; Oct-Feb)
- Season Three (Jan-Feb): Boys' Basketball, Dance (Co-ed; Oct-Feb)
- Season Four (Feb-Apr): Girls' Volleyball
- Season Five (April-May): Track (Co-ed)
2019-20 TMS Athletics Packet*
(*click on hyperlink above)
Printed copies will also be available in the District Office during the summer.All players must be cleared by our Athletic Secretary Sarah Nelson before students can practice; Athletic Packets (see link above) must be completed in full and verified by Mrs. Nelson and all fees (Sports and one-time ASB fee) must be paid prior to participation/first practice. Some financial assistance may be available for those who qualify.
Tumwater Middle School has a $40.00 fee for all sports and a one-time ASB fee of $25.
If you have questions about sports or sport fees, please contact Sarah Nelson at 709-7501.