• If you would like to have a refund of your student's meal account or donate their unused funds, please use the link below to access the Google form. If you prefer to use a paper request form, you can email the form directly to Food Services. The address is located on the form. Be sure your account has a balance by checking your Skyward Family Access or by calling Food Services at 360-709-7740.

    Meal balances can also be transferred to siblings. To transfer account balances, please call Food Services at 360-709-7740.


    Meal account refund form

    Meal account refund form (paper form)