• Public Works

    All construction work done on District property is considered "public works" and is subject to Washington State laws regulating public work. This includes paying prevailing wages. Current prevailing wage rates are available on the Labor and Industries website. Intents to Pay and Affidavits of Wages Paid forms are required of all contractors, sub-contractors and sub-tier contractors. These forms are also available from Labor and Industries. The Intent must be applied for before any work begins, and the Intent must be approved before payment can be made.

    Small Works

    Tumwater School District has moved to MRSC Rosters for maintenance of our Small Works and Consultant Rosters. To be eligible to work on small public works projects or consultant projects please join MRSC Rosters for free at www.mrscrosters.org and select Tumwater School District in your account. For more information about joining, please contact MRSC Rosters at 206-625-1300 or mrscrosters@mrsc.org.