General Registration--Register for full-year classes in the 2021-2022 school year
- Students complete our on-line application. Prior to submitting your application, please contact your high school counselor to ensure your program selection works with your school schedule.
- Your completed application will be approved by your high school counselor.
- Notification of placement will be sent via email to the email addresses provided on the application, please do not use a school email.
Apply today!--NMSC On-line Application
- If you are unable to access our on-line application, a paper application is still an option.
- Complete the paper version, have your counselor complete the back section, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Home School/GED Student Registration
- An Inter-District Agreement for GED and Home School Student Form is required.
- Complete student/guardian portion and take to resident school district for authorization signature.
- Return to NMSC: in person, by mail or via email to email@example.com
- Complete on-line application.
- Notification of placement will be sent via email tot he email addresses provided on the application, please do not use a school email.
Summer School Registration
- Students complete our Summer School on-line application in May 2021.
- The electronic application will be available on our website beginning May 3, 2021.
- Summer courses are open to incoming 9th-12th graders.
- For more detailed information, check out our Summer School Page.