- Interested students must be attending a local area high school (11th and 12th grade students preferred).
- Apply for only one course at a time.
- All applications must be approved by the high school counselor
Summer School Eligibility--Summer courses are open to incoming 9th through 12th graders.
Spring Enrollment--Students enrolling for Next School year
- Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will be accepted starting February 17th
- Programs are filled first-come, first-serve
- We do accept Quarterly Enrollment Applications during a two week window every quarter. Student placement is dependent on program availability. Please note: all New Market courses are year-long programs; a student added mid-year is joining a class that has been in session from the beginning of the school year.
- 2020-2021 Quarterly Open Enrollment Dates: November 9-20, February 1-12, April 12-23