Welcome to Bush Dance
Things to know:
- You will need a sports physical to participate. Please make sure you have that completed ASAP.
- We are a non-tryout team. Everyone is welcome to grades 6-8th.
- We will learn dance basics in Pom, Dance and Hip hop.
- We perform at school halftime, spirit assemblies, the Tumwater High School Competition, The Tumwater Dance Show and, hopefully, the Capital High School Dance Competition.
- We practice on Mondays and Wednesday right after school from 2:40-4:00.
- We will have a parent Information night on Wednesday, September 20th at 5:30 PM at Bush in A34.
- We will start practices on Monday, September 25th.
- Students must purchase an ASB card to participate in dance.
View Dance calendar HERE
View Dance picture opportunity HERE
View Dance Performance schedule HERE
We are looking forward to this new year and will have lots of new performances and opportunities.
Get your physical taken care of and get cleared ASAP. See you at the information meeting on the 20th.
Dance clearance is all done online via Final Forms: https://tumwater-wa.finalforms.com/
We are very excited to announce that the Bush Middle School has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms will allow you to complete and sign athletic/dance participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
Directions to create an account: Family Directions
Once you have completed all the required forms, your student will be cleared to participate. The Athletic Secretary will assess the fees within two weeks of practice starting and send an email on how to pay online, via TSD Payment Portal. The fees are $25 for an ASB card - once per year, and dance uniform fees which vary in cost each year. The ASB fee will be waived for Free/Reduced students who have completed the TSD Consent Form.
Click HERE for our Sports Physical Form. We will also accept any doctor's physical documentation as long as it is current. Physicals are good for 2 years.
Students must be cleared through FinalForms and have the Dance Expectations and Permission Form work completed.
Coach: Kim Griffin - email@example.com