2021 Summer Athletic Clearance Hours
2021-22 Athletic packet and clearance information at bottom of this page...
TMS Office Hours & Services
- August 23-26: 10 am- 2 pm (Athletic Packet for 7 & 8th grade Student-Athletes)
- August 30: Firewolf day for Chromebooks, Pictures and Athletic Clearance
- September 6: Closed (Labor Day)
(click on hyperlink above)
Printed copies will also be available in at TMS during the summer.
Athletic Packets must be turned in before athletes may participate in practice.Athletic Packets (see link above) must be completed in full and verified. All fees (Sports and one-time ASB fee) must be paid prior to participation/first practice. Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify.
Tumwater Middle School has a $40.00 fee for all sports and a one-time ASB fee of $25.
If you have questions about sports or sport fees, please contact the Athletic Secretary at 709-7501.
*Once you have completed the athletic packet for your first sport you are required to complete the travel card for each additional sport: 2021-22 Travel CardTMS Fall Sports (Season One) Information
Season 1: Football (7 and 8 Co-ed), Girls Soccer(7 and 8), Cross Country (6 - 8 Co-ed)
- Clearance opens: August 16, 2021
- First Practice: August 30, 2021
- Season end: October 20, 2021
TMS WIAA Athletics for 7th and 8th Grades
Complete for each additional sport prior to the season.
- Season One (Aug-Oct): Football (Co-ed), Girls' Soccer, Cross Country 6-8 (Co-ed)
- Season Two (Oct-Dec): Girls' Basketball, Wrestling 6-8 (Co-ed)
- Season Three (Jan-Feb): Boys' Basketball
- Season Four (Feb-Apr): Girls' Volleyball
- Season Five (April-May): Track 6-8 (Co-ed)