Student Learning - 360.709.7030The Student Learning department directly supports curriculum, assessment, professional learning for all staff, the highly capable program, Skyward, Career and Technical Education, and English Language Learners.We are located in the District Office at 621 Linwood Ave SW Tumwater, WA 98512. When you enter the building, turn right down the hallway. Student Learning is the last door on the right.
Steps to submit for a Professional Development Clock Hour Event
- Obtain the Clock Hour Application from your building ESD pdEnroller representative or off the District webpage
- Fill out the form with all of the ‘training’ information and dates.
- Submit the application, agenda and other back up training documentation to your building ESD pdEnroller rep.
- Once the application is approved by the ESD, you will be given the Event number.
- Provide the Event sign in sheet at each session.
- Turn in all session sign in sheets to your building rep who will submit them to the ESD. The ESD will award the hours to attendees who attended and signed in.
Contact Alison Perkins (7036) with Application questions * Contact Human Resources (7020) with Teaching Certificate Clock Hour questions