We Are Eagles!
It's almost time for our second semester to begin!
With field trips and lots of fun, we will be getting all of our hard work done!
In OUR CLASSROOM everyone is welcome!
These are things that we will strive to hold onto each day as we learn and play together.
- Stay Safe, Respectful, Responsible and Kind- Even when no one is watching.
- Know that mistakes happen. We can learn from them.
- Never, ever give up.
- Always do the right thing.
- Treat each other BETTER than we want to be treated.
- STOP when someone asks us to stop.
- Good manners at all times.
- Work hard and play hard.
Contact Me Any Time:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call me @ Peter G. Schmidt at (360) 709-7233
- Send me a letter @ Mrs. Coty 237 Dennis St. SE Tumwater, WA 98501
Practicing your Math Facts is super awesome!
Current students can log into their profile here 99 Math Facts to practice facts.
How many minutes of READING are you logging each week?
Get those minutes in by logging into EPIC! and reading all of your favorite books!
Our Specialist Line Up
Music- B Day
Our School Day
Begins at 8:40 a.m. (with bellwork starting as students arrive)
Lunch is at 11:45 a.m.
Dismissal is at 3:10 p.m. except for on ACT days. Please see school main webpage for more details.
Degrees and Certifications:
About Your Teacher- Mrs. Coty
My name is Mrs. Coty and I have been a third grade teacher here at Peter G. Schmidt Elementary since 2016.
As a child growing up in Oklahoma, I realized pretty early on that I wanted to be a teacher. Teachers are awesome people and I like being awesome. It just made sense! I have an AA from Centralia College, a B.A. from Washington State University and have been a certificated educator in the state of Washington since 2008. I have also had the distinct pleasure of being recognized with a National Univeristy Teacher of the Year Award in 2018.
Before becoming an educator here in Tumwater, I worked for the Centralia School District teaching 7th and 8th grade science.