Traffic Safety Classes
This will be the last class offered by the Capitol Region ESD 113 Traffic Safety Program for Tumwater School District.
We need 25 students registered by 1 Decemeber to run this class.
Please do not contact the school about these classes. Contact Mr. Slipp at email@example.com (preferred) or (360) 789-8982.
Registration is done and available for all classes Online:
Go to: https://tse.esd113.org/
Choose the school district then the school and which session.
Once you register you must contact Mr. Slipp by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps in the process. Please include student’s name, school and which class.
There will be a Mandatory Parent & Student Meeting for these classes about ten days before the class starts—contact Mr. Slipp for date/time/location.
Fee is $ 470 and includes the DOL Knowledge Test.
December 8 to January 26 Class: Saturday/Sunday only.
Combined THS & BHHS conducted at THS.
Saturdays 9:00-11:00 AM Sundays 1:00-3:00 PM.
Mandatory Parent and Student meeting: TBA
- YOU MUST EMAIL MR. SLIPP at: email@example.com to receive the Requirements Letter for the class which explains how/when to get the permit and the date/location for the Mandatory Parent & Student Meeting which will be about ten days before the start of the class.
- Please indicate: 1. Which School, 2. Which Session, 3. Which Class Time, 4. Student Name.
- DOL will only issue permits when students are within 10 days prior to the start of the class, no earlier.
- More information is on the school web site; ‘Activities’ then ‘Traffic Safety’. Check out the ‘Why Choose Our Program’ to compare why our program is one of the best in the state! It is on the school web site or email Mr. Slipp for a copy!
- Mr. Slipp was awarded for 2013, Mr. Kellogg for 2014 and Mrs. Verhei for 2015 the Traffic Safety Education ‘Teacher of the Year’ from the Washington Traffic Safety Education Association (WTSEA) (www.wtsea.com).
- Contact: Mr. Slipp, firstname.lastname@example.org (Best method) or call him @ (360)789-8982 with any questions you have.